Phoenix operates under stringent quality control measures with all organic waste monitored during the composting phase and tracked through our internal and external systems. It is imperative standards are maintained to ensure end products are of a consistent quality and pollutant or contaminant free. All composted products are laboratory tested and certified by an outside source before distribution.
Phoenix Power Recyclers operates a fully licensed composting facility for organics and is licensed and accredited with various membership organisations.
Phoenix holds the following Environmentally Relevant Activity Licenses:
- ERA 14 - Electricity Generation
- ERA 33 - Crushing, milling, grinding or screening
- ERA 53 - Composting & soil conditioner manufacturing
- ERA 55 - Regulated waste recycling or reprocessing
- ERA 58 - Regulated waste treatment
- ERA 62 - Waste transfer station operation
Phoenix are members of the following Industry Associations:
- WRIQ ‘Waste Recycling Industry Queensland’
- AORA ‘Australia Organics Recycling Association’